The tea room also has a display and sales area which showcases the range of items that are produced by the young people taking part in our vocational training programmes and by students at the local schools. These include bird boxes and tea-light holders which are beautifully made and come with a lifetime guarantee. We also sell delightful and unique children’s toys and gifts.
Our ever growing site has a number of facilities to help you enjoy your day.
- We have ample free parking at Murton. The car park is situated next to the Tearoom with the farm and reserve on either side.
- Disabled Parking
- Toilets including 4 outdoor access toilets and disabled facilities
- Nappy changing. We also carry a small supply of nappies and wipes
- Free WiFi within our Tearoom
- Our Tearoom and decking area is wheelchair accessible
- The Reserve boasts seating areas and shelters are regular intervals around the path network.
- Three bird hides located on the Reserve
- Picnic area directly outside the Tearoom
- Multi-purpose building (Rural Skills Centre) as a venue hire
- Classroom/Activities Room as a hire venue
- Tipi, outdoor shelter and fire pit as a hire venue